This week we passed 100 J2DAYs.
This may seem small, but we are very proud of this achievement.
We are also very thankful to all of our readers!
Thank you for believing in us!
To celebrate, we asked some of the people in the office to pick their favorite J2DAY post so far.
Here are their answers:
- Ben: “Context Is King” and “Destructivity” (Ben gets two because he’s super cool)
- Michelle: “How Legacy Is Measured” I don’t feel I’ll have much to say I was here, but I believe I’ve passed a baton to my kids.
- Fadhel: “Three Pieces of Advice”
- Breanna: “The Entomologist Marketer” This blog post makes me feel so hopeful and inspired. We all have the power to change the world through what we do. I like the idea that something small can have an immense impact.
- Reed: “A Reminder to Take a Break”, because it’s nice to be in work mode, reading through emails and get a nice little permission to realize that everything doesn’t need to be done right now.
Let’s keep it going and hit 200!